Reiki Healing Therapy:
The word Reiki is made of two Japanese words – Rei which means “God’s Wisdom or the Higher Power” and Ki which is “life force energy”. Reiki is actually “spiritually guided life force energy.” A treatment feels like a wonderful glowing radiance that flows through and around you. Reiki treats the whole person including body, emotions, mind and spirit creating many beneficial effects that include relaxation and feelings of peace, security and well-being.
Many have reported miraculous results. Reiki is a simple, natural and safe method of spiritual healing and self-improvement that everyone can use. It has been effective in helping virtually every known illness and always creates a beneficial effect. It also works in conjunction with all other medical or therapeutic techniques such as massage to relieve side effects and promote recovery.
Reiki treatment begins with the practitioner placing their hands on the recipient in various positions. Some practitioners use a non-touching technique, where the hands are held a few centimeters away from the recipient’s body.
Reiki is used in many settings including hospitals and hospices, as well as in private practice and can be used as a complementary therapy as part of a wellness or healing program. Reiki works effectively alongside orthodox healthcare and natural remedies, expanding your treatment options.
- Reiki therapy helps to decrease the stress level.
- Reiki therapy can assist with physical healing.
- Regular Reiki treatments can help to keep emotional and physical balance.
- A trained Reiki Therapist uses the ancient knowledge accumulated in traditional Chinese Medicine to increase the chi flow.
Medical Massage:Medical Massage is a term that refers to special techniques used when massage is part of the overall treatment of medical problems stemming from trauma to the body. Massage can:
- Alleviate pain and improve range of motion
- Relieve headaches caused by injury
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles
- Increase joint flexibility
- Lessen depression and anxiety
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation
- Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling
- Reduce spasms and cramping
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller
- Relieve stress
- Reduce insomnia
- Relieve nerve pain
- Calm your body, mind, and spirit
We provide medical massage therapy for those suffering from an injury related to a car accident. Auto Injury massage can benefit in recovery for many injuries brought on by an automobile accident; including whiplash, neck and back injuries, tendon damage, muscle spasms, myofascial pain, headaches, migraines, and insomnia (pain can interrupt sleep).